1. (Compliance with Related Laws and Regulations, etc.)
2. (Legitimate and Proper Acquisition of Personal Information)
When acquiring personal information, the Firm will use the personal information only for the following purposes and not for any other purposes without obtaining prior consent of the User, unless otherwise required by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
3. (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
The Firm will collect and use personal information for the following purposes.
- Providing services of the Firm (including patent attorney services, sending greetings and invitations to conferences, etc.) and operating the Firm
- Responding to various inquiries, etc.
- Sending information on services being used by the User
- Contacting to provide information on maintenance, important notice, etc. as required
- Contacting to provide information on employment by the Firm
- Asking the User to review, change or delete the registered information of the User, or to review the utilization status of the User
- Other purposes to carry out services incidental to those listed above
4. (Management of Personal Information)
The Firm implements security management measures that are necessary and appropriate for the management of personal data to prevent their leakage, loss or damage, etc. The Firm also conducts necessary and appropriate supervision of its employees and outsourcing companies (including subcontractors, etc.) handling personal information.
5. (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Firm will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of the User, or unless permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
6. (Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information)
When requested by the User himself/herself to disclose, correct, delete, or suspense use of personal information, the Firm promptly and appropriately respond to the request in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, upon confirmation that the request has been made by the User himself/herself. Please contact the following consultation desk for a request. We may not be able to accept your request due to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations. We may ask for a payment of fee for notification and disclosure of purpose of use of personal information. Your understanding is appreciated.
7. (Use of Google Analytics)
- This website uses Google Analytics to assess the status of use by the User and to improve the website. Google LLC collects, records and analyzes the history of visits, while the history does not include information to identify individuals.
- It is possible in this website to link Google Analytics data with personal information sent through a contact form, while the information will not be provided or sold to third parties without consent.
Google Analytics Terms of Service https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
It is possible to stop collection of information by Google Analytics, by installing Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on, to change the add-on settings of your browser.
Download page URL https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
10. (Consultation Desk)
Address: 6th Fl. Address Bldg. 2-2-19, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
Office: HIROTA & ASSOCIATES
Tel No. 813-5575-6500